Ok so the first week of the challenge was about to end, and
I was thinking how hard the whole week was, here comes the DETOX DAY.
DETOX … what a TERRIFYING NUCLEAR LIKE NAME … DE-TOX
The most difficult thing was to have a detox day on your
working day. Oh yeah people, Sunday was my working day as well. Some special
transmission and I was called in to do it the whole day.
I started the day with my first detox juice at 7 am and went
to office with one bottle. Transmission started and I kept on going, unless a
time came when my energy level was way way down, I took the second one after 3
hours, but continuous speaking was making me more hungry.
I started rolling my
tongue to find some pizza particles stranded beneath my teeth I ate in the
cheat meal a day ago. But I didn’t struck any gold.
I looked towards my co-anchor, having a zinger burger in the
transmission break. Man I hated her the most.
Transmission was back on after the break, I requested my co
to carry the most since now my head started spinning and I could see stars and
moon and sun and mars and Jupiter dancing in front of my eyes.
AND PEOPLE .. BEHOLD
Here comes the scariest part. As my co was carrying on the transmission,
I scrolled down fb and found a terrible post.
It was about ‘’ russian orange soda experiment’’. Oh God, as
I kept on reading it, I developed a puke feeling, and when this .. this …
thisssssssssssss picture came …….
YA ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAH .. KIA IS NE BHI
DETOX KIA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:
Post a Comment