17th
AUG
DAY 1
PRE-WORKOUT
CHALO CHALO
PAVILION END CHALO … HALLLLA BOL ….. AAAKRAMAND
Well these
types of slogans kept on banging my head, and obviously my fb tl since I
motivated 3 of my office colleagues as well to join 42 DC, and they were so
much excited, so so so much excited that all three got late on
the very first
day.
THE WORKOUT
Ok people,
25 minutes continuous squats!
Many
challengers took this announcement from Torsam a bit light, and in the 5th
minute of the challenge, they realized it was indeed not a piece of ‘red velvet’
cake! Few kept pushing and pushing and tadaaaa, completed the whole challenge
without falling and failing … so proud of you faisal, pat on the back.
Then started
the abs n all, such long and difficult and scary names, SINGLE LEG JACK KNIFE
and DOUBLE LEG JACK KNIFE, and as I was wondering how would I compete with both,
here comes the PLANK. Who invented this plank? No way I was able to complete
the whole 30 secs once, the longest I went was I guess 20 secs.
POST-WROKOUT
And as other
challengers were leaving for home to fall on their beds, I was getting ready
for my night shift. Yes, the first day of challenge became more challenging for
me since I didn’t had the post workout rest. Aaah, can’t explain how I did my
night bulletins. But somewhere there was a feeling of good, a feeling of a
start of something hopeful!
As the poet says and I quote
As the poet says and I quote
ابتدائے عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا
آگے آگے دیکھئیے ہوتا ہے کیا
No comments:
Post a Comment